Am I limited to the landscape contractors on the Pre-Approved Landscaper List?

No, you may work with a landscaper of your choice, but that professional landscaper will need to meet with our Architectural and Community Standards Director to become certified and approved. The approval process includes education on Sterling Ranch Water Demand Management Initiatives and the Design Review process. Please note, inclusion on this list does not constitute the CAB’s endorsement of any of these companies. This list is only intended to identify the individuals that have attended the CAB’s required informational sessions regarding the Sterling Ranch Water Demand Management Initiatives. The CAB does not independently investigate the professional qualifications or reputations of the companies on this list. It is recommended that you perform a due diligence investigation as you would with any other company you are hiring to provide services for your home.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get the Sterling Ranch Rules and Regulations documents?
2. Why do we need processes and guidelines to maintain architectural and community standards?
3. What is required for the rear yard at initial installation?
4. Where can I find an application?
5. Can I submit a Design Review Application before I have closed on my property?
6. How do I pay the Design Review application fee?
7. After I receive my approval, can I modify or deviate from my application slightly?
8. How long does the Design Review Process take?
9. How many days do I have to install my rear yard?
10. Am I allowed to make changes to my grading or drainage?
11. Do I need Design Review Committee approval for my fence installation?
12. Am I limited to the plants on the Pre-Approved Recommend Plant List?
13. Am I limited to the landscape contractors on the Pre-Approved Landscaper List?