For the past year, Sterling Ranch has been doing its part to keep residents and staff safe during this pandemic. Navigating through social distancing, capacity limits, and dials have been commonplace for our businesses over the past year. The CAB is happy to announce that WE ARE OPEN!
As of April 16, 2021, Douglas County is no longer governed by the State of Colorado Dial nor any public health order issued by the Tri-County Health Department (TCHD) that would create capacity limitations in places like restaurants, churches, and gyms. The Board-approved resolution opts Douglas County out of the TCHD Public Health order, thus businesses are allowed to determine what capacities are best for them, their patrons, and their employees.
Excited and optimistic about the upcoming months, Sterling Ranch is committing to serving its residents safely. Please see below for how Sterling Ranch's amenities will be operating under the new public health guidelines.
- 100% capacity is now permitted
- Fitness Center: 16 people
- Great Hall: 68 people
- Pool: 169 people
Reservations are no longer required for facility use. You still must check in using your membership card at the front desk upon arrival.
All sanitizing activities of high-touch surfaces will continue periodically throughout the day.
General Facility Rules & Regulations
- Each resident must access the facility through the front entrance. No access is permitted through pool gates or side doors of the facility.
- Fitness Room Rules: Children 13 and under are not permitted to use the fitness room. Children ages 14 - 15 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Proper athletic attire must be worn in the fitness facility at all times.
- All use of the fitness equipment is at the user's own risk and should be used in the proper manner.
- Pool: Children ages 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Unsupervised children will be asked to have an appropriate supervisor accompany them.
- Clubhouse Great Hall: Children ages 13 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Food and drink are permitted in designated areas within the clubhouse.
- Adults over the age of 21 may use alcohol in permitted areas of the clubhouse.
- Pets are not allowed in the clubhouse or pool deck except for service animals and companion animals.
- Personal audio equipment must be contained through the use of personal headphones.
- Personal trainers and swimming instructors may offer services with the approval of the CAB Board