Sterling Ranch residents can enjoy all the amazing amenities at the Overlook Clubhouse with their membership cards. There is no additional cost for club memberships for Sterling Ranch residents.
It's easy to get your membership cards. Simply complete the Resident Amenity Form listing all family members and bring a copy of your closing documents to the Clubhouse. Each family member will receive a membership card to gain access to the clubhouse. Remember, a membership card (or a picture of the card) is required to enter the facility.
Steps to Obtain Your Resident/Homeowner Membership Cards
- Once you close on your home in Sterling Ranch, complete the Resident Amenity Form. List each member of your household that lives in the house (including children). Memberships will not be given to family members not residing in the home.
- Proof of Sterling Ranch address will be required by all adults listed on the Resident Amenity Form that are 21 or older. Anyone 20 years of age or younger is not required proof of residency. Acceptable documentation includes closing documents, utility bills, driver's licenses, etc.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your membership cards are ready to be picked up from email@example.com. Allow the Resident Services Team two business days to process your membership request and prepare your access cards.
Each resident requires a membership card (or a picture of your card) to access the Clubhouse. If you have lost your card, you may purchase a new one for $5.00.
- Each CAB Resident household receives 25 complimentary guest passes per calendar year.
- Each CAB Resident household is permitted up to two six (6) guests per day with an annual maximum of 25 guest passes per CAB Resident household.
- If the Clubhouse and pool are not at capacity, additional guests beyond six (6) will be permitted for a fee of $5.00 per guest.
- CAB Residents are encouraged to call and verify capacity before arrival.
- Additional guest passes may be purchased from CAB staff and should be requested at least 48 hours in advance.
- Guests MUST be accompanied by the CAB Resident, who always provides guest passes while using the Clubhouse and Pool facilities. If the resident does not accompany guests, they will be asked to leave.
Non-resident memberships are available for $850.00, up to two persons per year. There are no prorations. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase.
7853 Piney River Avenue
Littleton, CO 80125
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday: 5:00 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Overlook Clubhouse will be closed on Easter Sunday, March 31, 2024.